Welcome to Crick Marina
Since opening in 1996, Crick Marina has become one of the most sought-after marinas in the country, based on its quiet and central location, friendly people, realistic prices and, since 2000, its annual boat show.
A great place to moor:
- Peaceful rural location, with pleasant landscaped grounds, located well away from motorways and rail lines, yet only a mile from M1 Jn18.
- Located on a 21-mile lock-free pound for relaxed weekends afloat, yet handy to all major cruising routes.
- Private marina with good security, but close to a friendly village with pubs, shops, hair salon, post office, medical centre, & restaurant.
- Friendly, helpful marina staff – many of them fellow moorers.
- Electricity, water & lighting to every jetty.
- Services at reasonable prices. Pets welcome.
HARBOUR MASTER MARK SAYS –
2019 – A brand new year and a brand new opportunity to enjoy yourself and relax here at Crick!
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the modern day world.
Our first class marina facilities are manned by our friendly and knowledgeable team.
We have a choice of flexible mooring contracts to suit your boating and cruising needs.
Call 01788 824034 for find out why Crick Marina continues to be a great place to moor.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
MOORINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, OR RESERVE NOW FOR NEXT WINTER! – Click here for the application form
For all enquiries, call 01788 824034. Office hours are 9-1 & 2-5, every day.
A proven track record
Tim Langer, owner of the marina and a well-respected local businessman, developed Crick Marina and has operated it successfully for the past 20 years. “Crick Marina works extremely well due to its fantastic location, very affordable prices, and our outstanding friendly personal service”, Tim comments.
Our sister marina – Cropredy Marina
Cropredy Marina, which opened in September 2013, also offers quality moorings at very affordable and competitive prices, in beautiful and tranquil landscaped surroundings. The marina lies within walking distance of the attractive village of Cropredy, famous for the annual Fairport Convention music festival, and about 5 miles north of Banbury, its mainline train station, and junction 11 of the M40. Crick moorers are welcome to spend time moored at Cropredy at no extra charge.